GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 2012 GMC Sierra Denali for sale.
The optional Denali package added many chrome bits to the already stunning black exterior. This Denali has been tastefully modified and is a healthy taste of performance and luxury mixed together.
It is powered by its 6.2L v8 that is a Magnuson super charger that according to the owner has 600+ horsepower. The Allison Transmission lives up to its name and functions as it should.
Other upgrades include:
- Kooks headers
- Magnaflow exhaust
- Wilwood brakes all around with oversized drilled and slotted rotors
- 20 inch Fuel wheels with 35×12.50 Toyo tires
- Kenwood 990
- LED interior lights
- partial paint protection (PPF)
- Wilwood 6 piston front with drilled and slotted rotors
- wilwood 4 piston in the rear with drilled and slotted rotors
- 4.10 gears with Mag Hytech differential cover
- LED Recon taillights
- aftermarket speedo cluster and gauge overlay
- Fos 3.0 inch coil over fronts and Fox 2.0 inch in the rear
- Bilstein shocks with Deaver 6 inch springs
- custom driveshaft
- Diablo IN Tune programmer
- ARE intake
- Procomp 6 inch lift and AMP Research power steps.
Luxury is the key part of the Denali package, and the interior is where it stands out. This truck comes with all the standard Denali equipment.
GMC’s Denali Package has remained the highest trim level in GMC’s truck and SUV lines. These trucks and SUVs carry many purposes from the ultimate grocery getter to the luxury mobile office. They carry kids and cargo in style and comfort. GMC’s ruggedness and quality are second to none, and the Denali package set the precedent for luxury utility vehicles.
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Price: $49,900 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on February 21, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.