Up for your consideration is a stunning example of a restored 1979 Ford F250 Custom 4×4 lifted pickup truck!
This beauty is powered by a massive 460ci V/8 with ground pounding power and mated to a three speed automatic transmission with a shift kit.
This truck has a lot of get up and go! Some features below:
- 460 ci, Big Block With mild Cam
- Three Speed Automatic Transmission with Shift Kit
- L&L Long Tube Headers
- Accel Super Stock Ignition
- Power disc brakes in the front
- 6″ Custom Skyjacker Lift Kit
- Mickey Thompson aluminum racing wheels
- 37″ Super Swamper tires
- Bully Side Steps
- Custom Sound System
- WND painted front Visor
- Painted front Push bar
- Double kicker Chrome Bed Roll Bar
The truck is straight and paint on the truck is nice with a mirror like finish. All of the chrome, Trim and bright work on the truck is very nice as well. This is Truly an amazing truck that stands tall and demands attention wherever it goes.
More info: Click here for more information
Seller's other items: westportautocenter
Location: Fenton, Missouri, United States